martedì 15 aprile 2014

It is already about two weeks that I'm trying to get the leaven with the gluten free flours. I decided to bake a sourdough bread with gluten free ingredients and follow the recipe of Edda that makes an extraordinary bread.
It proved my patience a little bit but the results pay the perseverance.
I started with a couple of spoons of sugar, rise or other gluten free flour, some warm water to get a soft dough. I mixed the ingredients in a bowl and leave it in a warm place for the day. I did the same thing in the evening, and the morning before and the evening, .... until I saw the mixture rising and doubling. I prepared a dough and left it rise for few hours on a baking try. Oven to 220 ° and cook for about 10 minutes, than to 190° for about 30 minutes. Is there some of you that makes gluten free bread and like to share recipes? :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per il tuo commento!
Thank you for the post!

Salvia e Ramerino