giovedì 17 aprile 2014

The story of Juliet

I want to tell you a story. This is the story of Juliet that was told to change her name when she arrived to Italy.
When I first met her, she stand out of the bar Vezzosi. It was a cold morning of the past winter and she was there with a light coat on, selling things. I asked her if she wanted to read a magazine and she answered to me that she had many questions to ask. I went to visit her  at the same place several times since when I did not find her anymore. She just disappeared. One day I received a call from the hospital. She was leaving to go home but did not tell me why she had to be there. For some weeks we were not able to meet. Her telephone did not work and the conversations were always broken. I couldn't give up. I must find her and know what happened.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per il tuo commento!
Thank you for the post!

Salvia e Ramerino