sabato 3 maggio 2014

cheese cake

Here are a couple of ideas for your cheese cake. 

You need digestive biscuits crumbles or what we call in italian "marie" crumbles mixed to melted butter. 
I know that the famous cheese goes together with this cake, but I really prefer more natural ingredients. Therefore I used yogurt, wipped cream and sugar. As isinglass for the cream, I used agar-agar instead of the collagen from animal.
I put a teaspoon of agar-agar  on fire with some water for about 5 minutes. I mixed the yogurt to the other ingredients and added my agar-agar mixture. 
In small glasses I layed down the crumbled biscuits, added the cream with a spoon and left the glasses in the refrigerator for a couple of hours or so. 



 As topping: cocoa powder with meringa and leaves of chocolate or raspberry jelly with a caramel-shape.




Happy to send the recipe if you require! 
B. 






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per il tuo commento!
Thank you for the post!

Salvia e Ramerino