lunedì 5 maggio 2014

My vegetable garden

Spring has finally arrived and my great dad is helping sowing and planting...
I really want to be ready when my guests come and cook with me in the kitchen.
I like to use my growing as much as possible. For that reason we put in the garden all sort of vegetable that could fit in a small piece of ground: lettuce, eggplants, zucchini, tomato for the sauce (we will work hard this summer preparing tomato sauce...), potatoes, spinach, ...
Bella e croccante... forse con qualche lumachina ma non ha eguali... ! 

Una bella insalata con la mia verza fresca


Il cavolo nero per l' ultima minestra di pane della stagione...

Can't wait to see my swiss chard growing... ! 
B.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie per il tuo commento!
Thank you for the post!

Salvia e Ramerino